Monday, December 11, 2006

The Nativity Story

Another thing I like about Christmas are the movies. A short list of my favorites includes: It's a Wonderful Life, Trapped in Paridise, Home Alone, and Die Hard. However, I will have to revise this list after what I saw this weekend.
I don't care what the critics say, "The Nativity Story" is the most beautiful piece of film I've ever seen. I cried all the way through it. It so far surpasses anything that has come before, that it begs the question - Why did it take so long? I can't remember the last time any serious Hollywood filmaker dealt with this subject. This thing is an instant Holiday Classic. Casting, costuming, screen play, music...all winners. See it....NOW! Take your friends and family. I can't wait till it comes out on video.
See the trailer

No comments: